Sunday, January 10, 2021

"Patriots Are About To Be Scattered"

"Joe M 

Patriots are about to be scattered. 

Parler will go dark soon, but we will always find eachother. I have established a variety of backchannels to trusted friends across multiple platforms who will always be able to verify me. 

I'm on Gab, SafeChat, CloutHub and also Keybase. My telegram is - no others.

The time for patriots to show you what they're made of is now. Freedom, it's the only thing that matters, and we will never let it go. Where we go one, we go all "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...