Friday, February 19, 2021

GEORGE RADIO WAS BLOCKED ON GAB #georgenews #georgeradio

 Wow.

We were taken off Gab. Why? 

Because Marcus Goldfinch at GEORGE NEWS doesn't want any competition. 


GEORGE RADIO is mine. This is my creation.

I am not phased by the fact you polish Donald Trump's shoes. 


My trademark dispute ACAP case against you will re-open soon, Marcus. 


The truth about GEORGE NEWS, who owns it, its proximity to Donald Trump, and YOUR role in it---it's coming out.  

You tried to silence me on Youtube for 2 years. How many HUNDREDS of false DMCA takedown notices did you file with Youtube to shut my channels down? 400? Hmmm, that sounds about right.

I will have you charged with STALKING. HARASSMENT. 

You're done Marcus Goldfinch. GEORGE NEWS is dull. GEORGE RADIO has longevity. We have VOICES. You have your anonymity and your White House connection. And that's over.


TIM OZMAN

GEORGE RADIO

(PS if you can support this TRULY independent media outlet and our vision, we're seeking  5-15k https://www.gofundme.com/f/new-george-radio-news-website ) Everything helps. Thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...