Friday, February 5, 2021

GOERGE RADIO NEWS, WITH TIM OZMAN


Hello Listeners of George Radio Live!

I wanted to say thanks for your support thus far. I have to also announce that GEORGE NEWS no longer wants GEORGE RADIO to be a part of their company. Why? Two reasons:

1) Politics. 2) Religion.

My streaming radio broadcast network interacts with many points of view, and even though we are a patriotic station, we sometimes hear from the other side of the political spectrum. I'm fine with this.

We don't aim to offend, but we welcome discourse. I understand that GEORGE NEWS would want some distance here. We're still working together in the war on the Deep State, etc.

The main thing is this: I still have MG over at George News as my direct White House contact. Presently he's in NYC at Trump Tower. I'll leave it at that.

We have a plan for a 12 hour live broadcast, 3 different hosts, and then 12 hours or pre-recorded but up-to-date content. If you want to speed this process up (we'll get there sooner than later), please consider donating to venmo.com/timozman or cash.app/$infiniteplanesociety .

We have a new BTC address for those requesting.

THANK YOU ! #GODWINS 19Thonp6j6xcv1cRabey3HMtZL5hY5FTs1
click to order ^




Tim Ozman
GEORGE RADIO NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...