Friday, February 19, 2021

Report from Texas "Trying to kill us" ."THIS IS AN ATTACK"


"pmarie2003
Thank you so much for pisting this, and getting the word out. Galveston county, Texas here, a few miles inland. Lights went off about 1 a.m. Monday, in my neighborhood, and didn't come back on until Wednesday night. I spent hours shivering, day and night, under blankets with six dogs, and baby chickens. I managed to rig a brooder with candles, cardboard, and a flower pot, for the chicks. Did the sit in the car thing for a few minutes, so they could eat, and drink, and I could warm up. I lost 5 out of 16. Had stored water, and fortunately not all of it froze indoors. Cooked outside over wood, one meal a day, and that was ok. Nature does what nature does, and I accept that. It snows/freezes in this area about every ten years, but this has never happened before. This electrical outrage a man-made muck up. People in my county are dead because of this. I heard they sent for refrigerated trucks to hold the bodies. Shouldn't someone have been going door to door, checking on people? If I had been older, 70, or 80, I don't think I would have made it. Tried to find information about what happened, and a British news paper had the most information! My electric provider didn't send any information notices until Wednesday. You are in the Dallas area? I'm close to the coast, so it was warmer here, and everything was still covered in thick ice. FEMA? Haven't seen them. During hurricane Ike they were 23 miles away, in Clear Lake, where the money lives. So, yes, you have to wonder if this wasn't a "test." I guess they didn't let a good crisis go to waste. Subbed."

4 comments:

  1. This broke my heart right here dear God in Heaven we need to help them! How can we help we can raise money for delivering goods to them can’t we? Please Americans let’s get something going we need to help them they are freezing to death! 😢😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. This very disturbing indeed. this is 2021! not 1945 or earlier! so very very sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry it was in the 40s/50s yesterday and 50s today.snow has melted. People are out and about picking up the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texas is red, Texas stood up. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...