Tuesday, March 2, 2021

AN OPEN LETTER TO QANON/ GEORGE NEWS/ MARCUS GOLDFINCH FROM TIM OZMAN

  Dear MG, 

 

First of all: I know you read everything in this telegram. 

Second: I have enough support here to grow George Radio independently. You've been outed as Qanon. It won't be long before your name is widely known.

I am preparing papers to have you served. I have a few choices here. Mar-a-largo, Trump Tower NYC, the White House, OR the residence we have under your name. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which. I did tell you and the others---repeatedly---that I could come after your assets in 2021. Time flew by for me as I'm sure it did for you. This will be fun, publicly having you excoriated for your criminal actions. 

The right people know your role in the Qanon psyop. Don't pretend you don't see the irony in your situation. This will be check-mate. I really don't see what recourse you have. You re-committed the same crimes by re-registering those stolen domains. 


Sincerely,

Tim Ozman

GeorgeRadio.LIVE


PS. Thanks to my supporters. GRN is going to be big in 2021. 

Support GNR with Crypto

BTC 33aPoUmgo3YXwVTsfgjZ2FLJt9c421accY

BCH qza5l32gxarpykfxh6hjv6ff8v950dvwwgrs9emykx

Litecoin MRX6zuxjjs3EYQZ4zWAGffqJGBVoTBYURQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...