Wednesday, March 3, 2021

TOMORROW IS MARCH 4TH! DO YOU STILL TRUST THE PLAN?

 TOMORROW IS MARCH 4TH!  DO YOU STILL TRUST THE PLAN? 


OR ARE YOU WILLING TO CONSIDER THAT MARCUS GOLDFINCH IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT INFLUENCING YOU WITH A SPECIAL OP?  


WAKE UP. I AM ON YOUR SIDE, THE SIDE OF TRUTH AND REALITY. 


 I AM SUING GEORGE NEWS/ MARCUS GOLDFINCH AND EXPECT TREBLE DAMAGES. WE'RE LOOKING AT 250K OR MORE. 

ALL THIS GOES INTO GEORGE RADIO. STICK WITH GEORGE RADIO. I'LL STILL GET YOU THE BEST INTEL, BUT I AM NOT HIDING LIKE MARCUS IS.  

JUST WATCH AND SEE.     

(This is a 3 year battle with Marcus. I am the one that doxxed him. Support my mission if you want to see this through with me.  Thanks in advance.  Tim Ozman.   https://paypal.me/infiniteplanesociety  ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here.

Q IDENTIFIED AS MARCUS GOLDFINCH

HOW I LEARNED THE IDENTITY OF Q-ANON. BY TIM OZMAN

GO TO https://t.co/i3JNnXcGVY you will see that I am correct. GEORGE NEWS is "ANONYMOUS". "AnonymousQ" is the one who t...